1- Store all your CREA in a personal Wallet.
If you have CREA in an exchange or a third party website, we recommend moving it off there before the official date of the Swap (Feb 19 2019 – 12:00pm CET) so that you have full control during the migration process.
We recommend using the Wallet QT to store your CREA on your computer. If you don’t have a wallet installed yet, we recommend downloading and installing this Wallet Qt.
* Please don’t use the Android app wallet to perform the swap. If you have your funds stored in the Android app, send them to the qt wallet.
* The 1.0.9 version of the Creativechain platform also includes a wallet that could be used for the migration process.
2- Snapshot (Feb 19 2019 – 12:00pm CET)
Snapshot done: Block 320852
This snapshot collects the information of all the existing CREA addresses and coins at that moment. Any CREA mined after this time will not be accepted in the new version 2.0.
3- CREA Main Net launch Launch (Feb 19 2019 )
3.1 After the 1.0 network Snapshot, the new version of the CREA 2.0 network will be launched, giving way to the first genesis block. The process can last a few hours until the entire network is stabilized.
3.2 This moment will be announced publicly on this website and on the social networks of the CREA Network. A guide will be published so that other users can participate as witnesses of the new consensus protocol (DPOS) of the network.
4- How to migrate your CREA (March 6 2019)
To convert your CREA 1.0 to CREA 2.0 follow the steps that are detailed below.
To make the SWAP you need:
– A wallet.dat file with CREA in it (either in the QT wallet or in the wallet integrated into the Creativechain platform).
– A computer with internet connection.
STEP 1 – Download the CREA SWAP APP
Download the CREA SWAP APP to start this process. The app is available for WIN, MAC and LINUX.
STEP 2 – Run the APP
Run the app on your computer.
* It is possible that Windows defender prevents the app from running the first time, in this case click on “more information” and then on the “Run anyway” button.
STEP 3 Login or register using a CREA 2.0 account
Read this section carefully and in case you agree, accept to continue.
Then you must login with a CREA 2.0 user account, this is the @user account where the CREA will be sent.
There are 2 options for this:
– 1) You can use an account created previously on creary.net.
– 2) You can create a new account on creary.net and go back to the CREA SWAP APP to login with the new account created. Please read carefully the steps for the registration process and remember to save backup copies of the master key that is generated. Creary does not save the private keys of any user. In case of loss WE CAN NOT RECOVER THE PASSWORD.
* In WIN 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 a Windows Defender firewall pop-up window may appear. In this case you will have to check the two checkboxes corresponding to public networks and private networks. Then click on “Allow Access” to continue.
STEP 4 Upload the wallet.dat file
After logging in with a CREA 2.0 account, the app will search for the wallet.dat file. In the case of having the Creativechain app installed on your device, the balance will be shown. You can also directly load the wallet.dat file that you saved as a backup of your Qt wallet using the “Load wallet.dat” button.
-Next, you will have to execute the conversion with the Swap button. (It could happen that the app shows a balance of 0.0 CREA, in this case it continues with the next step to see the balance)
-Before executing the Swap the app will show you all the addresses associated to that wallet 1.0 and the amount that will be sent to your @user in CREA 2.0. If you had the encrypted wallet.dat you will have to add the password. If you had not encrypted it simply click on the “Accept” button. Remember that once the conversion is done there will be no going back.
-Finally you will see the message “Swap Performed!” This means that everything went correctly and your CREA 2.0 are in your @user.
*Before doing this process, make sure you do not have your QT wallet or the Creativechain platform running.
*Remember that the app only recognizes the amount of CREA that was in that wallet at the moment when the snapshot happened (Feb 19 2019 – 12:00 pm CET)
*In case of showing an error after adding the password and pressing the “Accept” button, it is possible that the password added is incorrect.
*If you have CREA distributed in several wallet.dat files, you must repeat this process for each wallet.
STEP 5 Log in to Creary.net
You can now access your user profile on creary.net and go to the section of your wallet “creary.net/@username/wallet” to check that the CREA amount have been deposited correctly.
Now you can start enjoying the platform. Edit your profile and start publishing interesting content for the community. Remember that if you want to have more power in your likes you will have to Energize CREA to CREA Energy (CGY) from your wallet.